What is one thing you, Warren Buffett and Elon Musk have in common? Well, unless you’re a billionaire, the answer is that each of us only has 24 hours in a day.
People talk about time management all the time. I prefer to talk about time inventory.
Rather than cramming more stuff in…
How about figuring out from the jump what is truly worth doing?
What meeting, what relationship, what effort brings you closer to your most important goals?
To get started, inventory last month’s calendar and ask yourself…
- What percentage of your time was regularly going to your highest value activities?
- What meetings or recurring events would you permanently take off your calendar?
- How much of your time was lost by “spacing out” or going down hidden rabbit trails?
- What part of your days (if any) were you consciously using to build relationships with clients, family or colleagues?
- How much time did you spend on personal development (learning a new skill, improving your health, reviving your spirit)?
If you are committed to achieving your goals, you need to focus on the stuff that matters most.
My latest training video will show you how.
Rooting for your success,